but really who needs a social life when you can stay at home and sing and dance along to 80s music
Someone with an attractive personality:
1. Is warm and friendly towards others.
2. Is open and real
3. Knows their own strengths and weaknesses - and neither boasts nor puts themselves down.
4. Looks for the good in every situation, and is generally positive…
is there any mythology novels you'd recommend? i really enjoyed the song of achilles.@Anonymous
The Song of Achilles is so beautiful. It’s one of my favourites.
- Rick Riordan’s books, definitely. I haven’t read Kane Chronicles yet but I love Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus. They’re the kind of books that you can enjoy even when you’re older. They’re such a fun and awesome twist on mythology.
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton is a YA paranormal romance retelling of the Persephone myth.
- The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White is a YA fantasy romance on Egyptian mythology.
- Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente is a beautifully written novel that’s based on Russian folklore.
There’s more mythology novels that I want to read than I have read so I suggest that you also check out the books shelved as mythology on Goodreads